The perfect autumnal dish with a mix of sweet and savoury flavours for a tasty mid week dinner.
Ingredients (two servings):
– 2 medium sweet potato, cubed
– 2 cooked beets, cubed
– 1 bag of kale
– 100g Pomegranate seeds
– 2 tbsp natural cashew butter
– 1/2 lemon, squeezed
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– Pre heat oven to 180 degree
– Place the sweet potato and beetroot on a baking tray and season with cinnamon and salt. Bake until golden and crispy.
– For the cashew dressing combine lemon juice, cashew butter and apple cider vinegar.
– sauté the kale in a pan until soft with the dressing.
– Top the kale with the sweet potato and pomegranate.