A one bowl wonder; these blondies are high in protein and super simple to make!
1 can of chickpeas, washed and drained
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
5 tablespoons of sweetener, or as much to taste
Pinch of salt
1 cup of diary free white chocolate
Handful of flaked almonds to top
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Blend chickpeas and almond milk until smooth
- Add all of the remaining ingredients apart from the chocolate and almonds to the mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Fold the white chocolate into the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking tin and top with almonds
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden.