Refined-sugar and diary free, high protein and nutritious, this peanut butter banana bread is delicious, and super simple to make!
+ 3 ripe medium sized bananas, mashed
+ 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (I used crunchy!)
+ 1/4 cup of unsweetened soya milk
+ 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
+ 1 and 1/2 cups of oat flour
+ 2 teaspoons baking powder
+ 1 table spoon of cinnamon
+ Pinch of salt
+ Sweetener to taste
+ Flaked almonds to top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the mashed banana, peanut butter, vanilla essence and soya milk
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon, salt, sweetener and baking powder
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin
- Top the mixture with the flaked almonds (optional)
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until golden and a knife comes out clean.