With low carbohydrates and a rich source of vitamin A and C, polenta makes a great alternative to potato based chips. Also, they are cheap as chips (excuse the pun!) to make!
- 1 500g block of ready made polenta (this can be bought in most chain supermarkets)
- Sea salt
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C and set aside a greased baking tray
- Chop the polenta in chip sized pieces
- Lay the polenta on the baking tray and sprinkle with sea salt
- Cook for 40 minutes (or until golden) turning once halfway through the cooking time