Packed with protein and health benefits, these cumin baked chickpeas are the perfect salad accompany, or snack. Cumin can help in loosing weight, improving digestion and immunity, whilst chickpeas are a great source of plant-protein.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and washed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Oil / low calorie cooking spray to grease the baking tray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees
- In a large bowl coat the chickpeas with the cumin, salt, coriander and pepper.
- Lay the chickpeas on a greased baking tray
- Bake for 30-40 mins, or until crispy