Full gym leg workout for you try:
- Resistance band squat superset with resistance band kick backs. The resistance band adds additional tension on the glutes – I complete 5 sets of 12 reps.
- Barbell static lunge – keep your core tight and torso upright throughout the movement. Inhale as you go down and do not let the knee go over the front foot – I complete 5 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell overhead lunge – keep the weight directly overhead in line with the shoulder joint – 4 sets of 10 reps
- Resistance band sumo Romanian deadlift – keep your spine neutral and core tight throughout the movement – I complete 4 sets of 10 reps
- Rower hamstring pull – squeeze your glutes and keep them up throughout the movement – I complete 4 sets of 20 reps.
Give it a go!
If you have any questions, or require training guidance, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.